As most of you know, I’ve been working on ELSA AND ME based in Brooklyn, New York
It hasn’t always been easy, but during the past few years ELSA AND ME has found its mission to make made-to-measure dresses more available to women. We believe clothing should be made to fit you, not the other way around. After a few years of testing and figuring out production methods, we’ve improved and mastered (while working with our ethical production partner Panâh in Nairobi, Kenya) how to bring quality garments to our customers.
In August of this year, ELSA AND ME will begin to establish our business in Sweden. Since the start a large percentage of our clients have been based in Sweden, we feel it’s time to expand our operations to better serve the Swedish market. Together with our soft launch we will offer new quality fabrics, more color options, and exciting new customizations that will enable you to design your own dress and have it crafted to fit you.
Starting today you can be one of the first to host a fitting event in Sweden between August 15 and September 1. Here’s how it works:
- You gather a group of five or more guests to your home, office, or other location that you provide
- We will come to showcase our dresses and provide refreshments
- As a host, you’ll receive a 850kr discount on the dress of your choice
- No purchases are required. But if you or your guests have their measurements taken, they can be saved for potential future purchases.
Book either a private fitting or fitting event:
- If you're based in or around Stockholm here
- If you're based in or around the south (Göteborg area/Skåne) here
I’ll be in touch soon to confirm your spot and I look forward to seeing you this fall.